Concord Parks & Recreation offers many opportunities for residents to get out and play this winter!
Enjoy wintertime with these fun and timeless activities. Whether it be sledding, ice skating, cross country skiing, or snowshoeing/hiking there is no reason not to get out and play this season!
Ice Skating Areas: As of Friday, Dec 7 2018 all outdoor skating areas are closed.
White Park Pond & Rink
Beaver Meadow Pond
* The outdoor skating areas are maintained for the enjoyment of all residents. Be aware of others around you and their abilities
* Please obey all posted signs
* Please stay off the ice if parks staff are on the ice either removing the snow or adding water to the surface. This will allow staff to finish their work quickly and safely
* The Hockey Rink at White Park is for pick up games. Please rotate players as needed. There are new LED lights at the rink this year The lights turn on with the switch next to the rink. Once the lights are turn on they will stay on for 1 hour up until 11:00 pm
* When temperatures allow the Parks and Recreation staff will flood the skating areas - usually in the early morning. Maintenance is preformed in the following order: White Park areas, Rollins Park and then Beaver Meadow Golf Course.
White Park Hill
XC Ski & Snowshoe Trails:
Beaver Meadow Golf Course
Did you know the City of Concord has 31 trails in Concord? These trails are maintained by a group of volunteers and are managed by the Assistant City Planner, Beth Fenstermacher. All trails are open year round and offer a great local connection to the outdoors. These trails are also great for snowshoeing when there is enough snow. Please visit the link below for more information about the trails and monthly hikes that are offered.