Concord Parks & Recreation manages 3 community centers throughout the city. The City Wide Community Center located on the Heights, The West Street Ward House located in the south end and the Green Street Community Center located downtown. Each of these buildings are available for rent as well as being used for programming.
City Wide Community Center
To reserve space at the new City WIde Community Center please email John Andersch at JAndersch@Concordnh.gov Please fill out the Indoor Rental Request Form and send to John.
The City Wide Community Center, at the site of the former Dame School at 14 Canterbury Road, is a 30,000 square foot facility featuring the following amenities:
- 5 multi-purpose programming rooms, one of which houses the Heights Branch of the Concord Public Library
- 2 rooms for exercise, dance and aerobics
- Senior Lounge for senior citizen activities
- A large multipurpose auditorium featuring a stage and adjacent catering kitchen for functions and performances
- An 8,000 square foot gymnasium with 2 basketball courts, pickleball courts, volleyball court and much more
- Locker rooms
- Parks and Recreation Department administrative offices
West Street Ward House
The West Street Ward house is a 1 room center accommodating up to 70 people for a party, meeting or class.
Green Street Community Center
To reserve gym space at the Green Street Community Center please contact please email John Dennett at email@example.com Please fill out the Indoor Rental Request Form and send to John.
The Green Street Community Center is roughly 8,000 sq. feet and house a gym and locker rooms. The gym is lined for basketball and pickleball.
RENT-A -COMMUNITY CENTER
Concord Parks & Recreation now offers rentals at three facilities. The Green Street Community Center, West Street Ward House, and the City Wide Community Center are all options for your next event or business meeting. We can accommodate many different layouts & groups of different sizes. Contact us for availability, please note reservations are not confirmed until the rental request form is filled out and returned to staff. Once a reservation is confirmed by staff payment is due within 72 hours.
For details on pricing please see rental rate form in the quick links on this page.