Recreation & Parks Advisory Committee
MeetingsPlease contact the staff person listed below for information regarding upcoming meeting dates for this committee. You can also go to our calendar to search for any scheduled meeting dates.
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas
Minutes are available in draft form prior to approval
Most Recent Minutes | View All Minutes
- Robert Avery, Ward Two Representative
- Althea Barton, Ward One Representative
- Candace Bouchard, Council Representative
- Laura Bryant, Assistant Parks and Recreation Director, Ex-Officio Member, Clerk
- Chiara Dolcino, Ward Three Representative
- Andrew Doyle, Ward Six Representative
- Nathan Fennessy, Council Representative
- Marilyn Anne Fraser, Ward Eight Representative
- David Gill, Parks and Recreation Director, Ex-Officio Member
- Noorulhuda (Nora) Ismael, Ward Nine Representative
- Nicholas Kotkowski, Ward Seven Representative
- Mary Miller, Ward Ten Representative (Chair)
- Zoey Murphy, Ward Five Representative
- Jennifer Roff, Ward Four Representative
- Heather Shank, City Planner, Ex-Officio Member
- Vacancy, Concord School District Representative
- Vacancy, Merrimack School District Representative
ResponsibilitiesThe Recreation and Parks Advisory Committee initiates and updates a five year needs and program plan; recommends a sound fiscal plan of income and expenses which best address the community recreation needs and resources; recommends changes that will result in improvements to all aspects of the operations.
AuthorityOrdinances 1916, 2015, 2315 and 2415; Article 30-2-23
The Recreation and Parks Advisory Committee is appointed by the Mayor.