All Veterans' Tax Credit
A person shall qualify for the all veterans' tax credit (72:28-b) if the person is a resident of Concord or Penacook, who served not less than 90 days of active service in the armed forces of the United States and continues to serve or was honorably discharged or an officer honorably separated from service; or the spouse or surviving spouse of such resident, provided that active duty or state active duty by a member of the national guard or reserve shall be included as service under this paragraph; provided however that the person is not eligible for and is not receiving a credit under RSA 72:28 or RSA 72:35.
Any resident who may be eligible for an exemption or credit must file a permanent application (state form PA-29) (PDF) with the Assessing Department on or before April 15th of the application year.
If your property is held in a trust, you must supply a copy of the trust instrument and "A Statement of Qualification" (PA-33) (PDF) must be completed and submitted with documents. (All documents submitted shall be handled to protect the privacy of the applicant).
- A Credit of $200 from real estate tax bill
- Continues to serve or honorable discharge from service or Spouse or surviving spouse of a qualifying Veteran
- Applicant must apply with a copy of DD214 or equivalent declaring proof of service; List of documents verifying military service (PDF)
- Active Duty Veteran (minimum 4 years credible service) may apply with the most recent Leave and Earning Statement
- Owner of the property on April 1st of the application year
- NH resident for 1 year prior to April 1st of the application year
- Applicant's principal place of abode
- Notify Assessor's Office of any change of address
Note: If you are receiving a Veteran's Credit in any other Town, City or State, you are NOT eligible to receive the All Veterans' Credit in the City of Concord.