ANNOUNCEMENTSHunting Season is currently open. Please see link for more information.
We have two upcoming hikes with the Concord Trails Committee, see the attached fliers for additional information:
EVENT: Community Hikes
The Swope-Winant Connector Trail - November 4th
Oak Hill Trail - November 17th
The Trail Guide Book can be printed or is available for purchase for $7 from the Planning Division, City Hall third floor.
Trail RegulationsCity Ordinances prohibit the following on City lands and trails:
- Motorized wheeled vehicles
- Camping without permission
- Littering (including failing to pick up after your pet)
In addition, please note the following guidelines to ensure that the trails remain in their natural state and open to the public:
- Please stay on the marked trails.
- Please do not disturb the plants and wildlife.
- Please respect the private property that surrounds the trails.
- Please follow our Trail Manners for You and Your Dog.
The City trails are maintained by many volunteers.
Make sure you are properly equipped and prepared for country hiking. Some of our trails are long, rough, or steep and are not suited for novice hikers or cross-country skiers. Be sure to read the trail descriptions and view the topographic contours of the maps.